The Thomas family was founded in August of 2000. It began with Nick and Amy, but has grown to include Addy Jane (5) and Trina Olivia (3). Although I said it would never happen in a million years I finally gave in and got a dog. She is a pug named Marley and - as far as dogs go - she's pretty great. Life with us is pretty basic unless it's football season. It was part of my marital vows that I would become a die-hard Eagles fan. Our kids have known the Eagles fight song since they were 2.
It's been a long time coming, but here I am. The family letters seemed to die a slow and painful death and I hear that it's because most of the family has a blog. I vow to update my blog at least once a month (let's start simple here).
No comments:
Post a Comment